ACPS welcomes applications from qualified Counsellors and Psychotherapists.
Benefits of Membership
- Enjoy being part of an organisation while keeping the flexibility and autonomy of private practice
- A flexible source of referrals that allows you to build up or decrease your clinical caseload as appropriate
- Be able to offer low fee professional therapy to people who could not otherwise access it, without sacrificing income
- Initial client reception and triage provided by our excellent Client Liaison Officer
- A diverse range of clients, presenting issues and socio-economic backgrounds
- Be part of an established and respected local organisation with contacts all over Bristol
Types of membership
ACPS has 3 types of membership. Please follow the link for each one to see more information:
1) Full membership. Full members are experienced therapists who are actively involved in running the service.
2) Network Associate. Network Associates are experienced therapists who can receive referrals from ACPS and pay a small annual fee plus a referral fee.
3) Graduate Associate. This is a two-year scheme for recently qualified therapists who receive referrals from us for reduced-fee work in order to build up their private practice.