ACPS welcomes applications from qualified Counsellors and Psychotherapists.
Benefits of Membership
- Enjoy being part of an organisation while keeping the flexibility and autonomy of private practice
- A flexible source of referrals that allows you to build up or decrease your clinical caseload as appropriate
- Be able to offer low fee professional therapy to people who could not otherwise access it, without sacrificing income
- Initial client reception and triage provided by our excellent Client Liaison Officer
- Clients have been professionally assessed as suitable for talking therapy
- A diverse range of clients, presenting issues and socio-economic backgrounds
- Be part of an established and respected local organisation with contacts all over Bristol
- DBS checks and GDPR Registration provided
Types of membership
ACPS has 2 types of membership. Please follow the link for each one to see more information:
1) Full membership. Full members are accredited/registered therapists who are actively involved in running the service.
2) Network Associate. Network Associates are accredited/registered therapists who can receive referrals from ACPS and pay a small annual fee plus a referral fee.