Avon Counselling & Psychotherapy Service
is looking for
We are a psychotherapy and counselling referral service with an ongoing fundraising programme to provide low-cost therapy to those on a low-income. We have recently received extra funding to support our work with people affected by Covid who are on low incomes and in marginalized groups.
ACPS is based in central Bristol and offers a variety of approaches in psychotherapy and counselling. ACPS is an independent charity founded in 1988 and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds. We manage the service in a collaborative way.
ACPS is at an exciting moment in our development, and we are looking for dynamic, forward-thinking therapists to join us in our next steps.
Benefits of membership:
- A source of client referrals
- The opportunity to offer your service to people on a low income and in marginalized groups, funded by external grants
- To be part of a vibrant, supportive community of practitioners
- Use of a low-cost consultation room in central Bristol
- To have an opportunity to shape the future of the organisation
- will be an experienced counsellor or psychotherapist accredited with BPC, UKCP, or BACP
- should have a psychoanalytic, psychodynamic, humanistic, integrative or compatible orientation
- will be able to work within ACPS on a self-employed basis
- will be an enthusiastic contributor to a co-operatively run organization
- Other non-clinical skills that will contribute to the running of the service would be an advantage
Please submit the Application Form available from the link below by email to: email@example.com
Closing date: Friday 5th Feb 2021, notification by 22nd February, Interviews 10th March.
Below are links to documents that you will need to complete your application. This email address can also be used if you have any enquiries that are not answered by the documents.