Avon Counselling & Psychotherapy Service
welcomes applications from
We are a psychotherapy and counselling referral service with an ongoing fundraising programme to provide low-cost therapy to those on a low-income.
ACPS is based in central Bristol and offers a variety of approaches in psychotherapy and counselling. ACPS is an independent charity founded in 1988 and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds. We manage the service in a collaborative way.
ACPS is at an exciting moment in our development, and we are looking for dynamic, forward-thinking therapists to join us in our next steps.
Benefits of full membership:
- A source of client referrals
- The opportunity to offer your service to people on a low income and in marginalized groups, funded by external grants
- To be part of a vibrant, supportive community of practitioners
- Use of a low-cost consultation room in central Bristol
- To have an opportunity to shape the future of the organisation
We welcome applications for full membership from experienced counsellors and psychotherapists who:
- are accredited with BPC, UKCP, or BACP
- have a psychoanalytic, psychodynamic, humanistic, integrative or compatible orientation
- will be able to work within ACPS on a self-employed basis
- will be an enthusiastic contributor to a co-operatively run organization
- ideally can offer other non-clinical skills that will contribute to the running of the service
Please submit the Application Form available from the link below by email to: email@example.com
If you would like to arrange an exploratory discussion with one of our members please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0117 930 4447.
The application process includes an application form and a 30 minute interview. Below are links to documents that you will need to complete your application. This email address can also be used if you have any enquiries that are not answered by the documents.