We welcome applications from accredited Psychotherapists/Counsellors
ACPS is based in central Bristol and offers a variety of approaches in psychotherapy and counselling. ACPS is an independent charity founded in 1988 and welcomes members from diverse backgrounds. We manage the service in a collaborative way.
Additional benefits of full membership:
- Be part of a vibrant, supportive community of practitioners
- Use of a low-cost consultation room in central Bristol
- An opportunity to shape the future of the organisation
- The opportunity to be involved in supporting development of trainee therapists
- An opportunity to gain CPD hours
What membership of ACPS means to our members
We welcome applications for full membership from practising counsellors and psychotherapists who:
- are accredited/registered with BPC, UKCP, or BACP
- have a psychoanalytic, psychodynamic, humanistic, integrative or compatible orientation
- will be able to work within ACPS on a self-employed basis
- will be an enthusiastic contributor to a co-operatively run organization
- ideally can offer other non-clinical skills that will contribute to the running of the service
How to apply
If you feel you may be interested, we would invite you to begin with an exploratory discussion with one of our members. To arrange this please email us using the form on the right, or call 0117 930 4447.
To formally apply, please complete the Application Form available from the link below and contact us for further instructions either by phone or using the form on the right. .
The application process includes an application form and a 30 minute interview. Below are links to documents that you will need to complete your application. If you have any enquiries that are not answered by the documents please contact us using the form on the right, or by phone.